Cyber Security Architect
We are an IT consultancy delivering services and competence covering all phases of cloud adoption.
In the era of digital disruption cloud and specifically, the public cloud is a key enabler in leveraging digitalization opportunities for companies regardless of size.
We are a team of curious and exceptional individuals who approach technology challenges with a passion to make a difference. At Ionic we do not settle with what we know, we are curious to keep learning and courageous to challenge the status quo to embrace change, and apply the latest cloud technologies and delivery methods. We are focused to deliver sustainable results aligned with business strategies.
We believe that it is always fun and rewarding to work in high-performance teams, where we push each other forward, work and celebrate our achievements together!
What does a consultant role at Ionic Consulting look like?
At Ionic, we all work as consultants to elevate our clients as well as develop the company. Working at Ionic gives the opportunity to be part of our growing team of exceptional consultants who are working with some of the largest companies in Sweden solving complex problems and driving transformations generating lasting results.
Working at Ionic we get to develop our consulting skills and our domain expertise whilst having fun in a team of like-minded experts who are helping and challenging each other to grow as individuals. We all participate in building the company which means that we get to participate in recruitment, marketing, sales, or another area of our interest that brings value to Ionic and realizes our full potential. We combine our consultant roles with building the company we all want to be part of!
Cyber Security Architect
As a Cybersecurity Security Architect, you will be part of a team focusing on delivering world-class consulting by providing architectural, program, and engineering support to our customers during their cloud journey.
- Goal orientated and eager to learn along the way
- Fast learner able to adopt new technologies and tools when needed
- Open-minded to enjoy intellectual sparring and knowledge sharing
- Empathic with a respectful attitude towards others
- Not afraid to ask questions
Primary responsibilities for a Cybersecurity Architect:
- Build, design, test, implement and maintain the organization’s IT network including computer systems and data
- Develop and maintain security strategy and architecture which aligns with business goals
- Work closely with Security Architects and product owners to identify and mitigate risks
- Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts (e.g., models, templates, standards, and procedures) that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations
- Perform security reviews
- Propose, design, plan and execute strategic and tactical operational security objectives
- Meet with clients and lead security-related workshops
- In-depth knowledge about Network Security, OS/End-point Security, and Application Security
- The ideal candidate should have a strong foundation in cybersecurity and the ability to communicate threat-related concepts to key stakeholders along with experience with the following:
- Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM)
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Vulnerability Management
- Firewall, VPN, IDS, and IPS
- Anti-virus, Anti-malware, and Patch Management
- SSO, WAF, and IAM
- Strong understanding of security best practices
- Design and build enterprise-class security posture
- As an architect, have an extensive understanding and experience in common cybersecurity threats and cyber defense best practices
- Proven experience with implementation of security models, particularly identity, network, logging, and encryption
- Market understanding of industry trends for cybersecurity, risk & threat intelligence, and governance
- Knowledge of technical solutions and processes to meet the requirements of GDPR
- Excellent presentations- and communications skills
Your educational background is not the decisive factor. What tips the scale is that you are passionate to deep dive into technology and can deliver results while staying a team player with a strong client focus.
We will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis. The start date is flexible, but the sooner the better. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply reach out to us via our contact info to start a conversation and get to know us better.