Cloud Architect / Developer
We are an IT consultancy delivering services and competence covering all phases of cloud adoption.
In the era of digital disruption cloud and specifically, the public cloud is a key enabler in leveraging digitalization opportunities for companies regardless of size.
We are a team of curious and exceptional individuals who approach technology challenges with a passion to make a difference. At Ionic we do not settle with what we know, we are curious to keep learning and courageous to challenge the status quo to embrace change, and apply the latest cloud technologies and delivery methods. We are focused to deliver sustainable results aligned with business strategies.
We believe that it is always fun and rewarding to work in high-performance teams, where we push each other forward, work and celebrate our achievements together!
What does a consultant role at Ionic Consulting look like?
At Ionic, we all work as consultants to elevate our clients as well as develop the company. Working at Ionic gives the opportunity to be part of our growing team of exceptional consultants who are working with some of the largest companies in Sweden solving complex problems and driving transformations generating lasting results.
Working at Ionic we get to develop our consulting skills and our domain expertise whilst having fun in a team of like-minded experts who are helping and challenging each other to grow as individuals. We all participate in building the company which means that we get to participate in recruitment, marketing, sales, or another area of our interest that brings value to Ionic and realizes our full potential. We combine our consultant roles with building the company we all want to be part of!
Cloud Architect / Developer
As a Cloud Architect, you will be part of a team focusing on delivering world-class consulting by providing architectural, program, and engineering support to our customers during their cloud journey.
- Goal orientated and eager to learn along the way
- Fast learner able to adopt new technologies and tools when needed
- Open-minded to enjoy intellectual sparring and knowledge sharing
- Empathic with a respectful attitude towards others
- Not afraid to ask questions
Primary responsibilities for a Cloud Architect / Developer:
- Drive Azure, AWS, or GCP Cloud transformations with a team of professional colleagues
- Focus on configuring core cloud services and infrastructure migrations
- Be part of the solutioning and implementation team
- Contribute to the content for workshops and technical inspiration
- Continuously learn new elements within the public cloud
- Few years’ experience with Azure, AWS, or GCP cloud technologies in IaaS and PaaS
- Proven experience with enterprise IT architecture, design, and implementations (areas of interest private-, hybrid- and public cloud networking, virtualization, identity, security, and storage)
- Deep expertise in the core cloud services: Identity, Compute, Networking, Storage, native Management, and Governance tools
- Good understanding of Agile development principles
- Solid understanding of at least two of the following subjects:
- Databases (RDBMS and NoSQL)
- Integration services
- IT security for the public cloud
- Automation and orchestration
- CI/CD DevOps practices
- Data and infra migrations
Your educational background is not the decisive factor. What tips the scale is that you are passionate to deep dive into technology and can deliver results while staying a team player with a strong client focus.
We will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis. The start date is flexible, but the sooner the better. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply reach out to us via our contact info to start a conversation and get to know us better.